Who We Help
At Lightpath, our clients are all following paths unique to them. Each has an interesting, individual story to tell—and the need for a personalized approach to investing and finance.
Living in Retirement
You’ve Worked Hard for These Years. Will You Be Able to Enjoy Them?
People are living longer lifespans than ever before and this brings a new set of challenges to today’s retirees. Because of this, the importance of financial planning has been elevated to a new level and we are equipped to help you address your biggest concerns as a retiree. Do you plan to keep on living? If the answer is “yes”, then our advice is to find a trusted advisor and keep on planning. This can be a way to enjoy retirement and live with the financial confidence you deserve.
Have you ever asked yourself…
- How much of my savings can I spend without compromising my future income?
- Can my income and savings keep up with the rising costs of everything?
- Will my spouse be okay handling our money when I’m gone? Will it be enough?
- What happens if I encounter a major life change with my health?
- How can I leave the most to my children without giving so much to Uncle Sam?
- What financial legacy will I leave?
- Will my charitable intent be honored correctly?
- How can I get more consistent returns on my nest egg?
- Should I reposition my investments to generate more income?
We all hope that our golden years live up to their name. Unfortunately, hope alone is not enough. Instead, rely on strategic planning, sound advice and prudent money management from a reliable and dependable team of advisors. Let us help you craft a plan that addresses the early, middle and late stages of your retirement so you can look to the future with more confidence and fewer questions.